RFKILLSection: User Commands (1)
Updated: July 10, 2009
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMErfkill - tool for enabling and disabling wireless devices
SYNOPSISrfkill [options] command
- Show the version of rfkill.
- Show rfkill's built-in help text.
- Listen for rfkill events and display them on stdout.
- List the current state of all available rfkill-using devices.
- block index|type
- Disable the device corresponding to the given index. type is one of "all", "wifi", "bluetooth", "uwb", "wimax", "wwan" or "gps".
- unblock index|type
- Enable the device corresponding to the given index. If the device is hard-blocked, e.g. via a hardware switch, it will remain unavailable though it is now soft-unblocked.
AUTHORSrfkill was originally written by Johannes Berg <[email protected]> and Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Darren Salt <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:10 GMT, December 24, 2015