REMOTE-VIEWERSection: User Contributed Perl Documentation (1)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEremote-viewer - a simple remote desktop client
SYNOPSISremote-viewer [OPTIONS] URI
DESCRIPTIONremote-viewer is a simple remote display client. The supported protocols are SPICE and VNC.
OPTIONSThe following options are accepted when running "remote-viewer":
- -h, --help
- Display command line help summary
- -V, --version
- Display program version number
- -v, --verbose
- Display information about the connection
- -z PCT, --zoom=PCT
- Zoom level of the display window in percentage. Range 10-200.
- -f, --full-screen
- Start with the window maximised to fullscreen
- Use the SPICE controller to initialize the connection with the SPICE server. This option is used by the SPICE browser addons to allow web page to start a client.
- Print debugging information
EXAMPLESTo connect to SPICE server on host ``makai'' with port 5900
To connect to VNC server on host ``tsingy'' with port 5900
BUGSReport bugs to the mailing list "http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/virt-tools-list"
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2012 Red Hat, Inc., and various contributors. This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License "http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html". There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSO"virt-viewer(1)", the project website "http://virt-manager.org"
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:10 GMT, December 24, 2015