PERF\-TIMECHARTSection: Misc. Reference Manual Pages (1)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEperf-timechart - Tool to visualize total system behavior during a workload
There are two variants of perf timechart:
'perf timechart record <command>' to record the system level events of an arbitrary workload.
'perf timechart' to turn a trace into a Scalable Vector Graphics file, that can be viewed with popular SVG viewers such as 'Inkscape'.
- Select the output file (default: output.svg)
- Select the input file (default: perf.data unless stdin is a fifo)
- Select the width of the SVG file (default: 1000)
- Only output the CPU power section of the diagram
- Select the processes to display, by name or PID
- Look for files with symbols relative to this directory.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:07 GMT, December 24, 2015