GRMICSection: GNU (1)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEgrmic - Generate stubs for Remote Method Invocation
SYNOPSISgrmic [OPTION] ... class ...
DESCRIPTIONgrmic is a utility included with "libgcj" which generates stubs for remote objects.
Note that this program isn't yet fully compatible with the JDK grmic. Some options, such as -classpath, are recognized but currently ignored. We have left these options undocumented for now.
- By default, grmic deletes intermediate files. Either of these options causes it not to delete such files.
- Cause grmic to create stubs and skeletons for the 1.1 protocol version.
- Cause grmic to create stubs and skeletons compatible with both the 1.1 and 1.2 protocol versions. This is the default.
- Cause grmic to create stubs and skeletons for the 1.2 protocol version.
- Don't compile the generated files.
- Print information about what grmic is doing.
- -d directory
- Put output files in directory. By default the files are put in the current working directory.
- Print a help message, then exit.
- Print version information, then exit.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, the Front-Cover Texts being (a) (see below), and with the Back-Cover Texts being (b) (see below). A copy of the license is included in the man page gfdl(7).
(a) The FSF's Front-Cover Text is:
A GNU Manual
(b) The FSF's Back-Cover Text is:
You have freedom to copy and modify this GNU Manual, like GNU software. Copies published by the Free Software Foundation raise funds for GNU development.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:04 GMT, December 24, 2015