certmongerSection: User Commands (1)
Updated: 3 November 2009
Index Return to Main Contents
SYNOPSISgetcert resubmit [options]
DESCRIPTIONTells certmonger to generate (or regenerate) a signing request and submit (or resubmit) the signing request to a CA for signing.
SPECIFYING REQUESTS BY NICKNAME
- -i NAME
Resubmit a signing request for the tracking request which has this nickname.
If this option is not specified, and a tracking entry which matches the key
and certificate storage options which are specified already exists, that entry
will be used. If not specified, the location of the certificate should be
specified with either a combination of the -d and -n options, or
with the -f option.
SPECIFYING REQUESTS BY CERTIFICATE LOCATION
- -d DIR
- The certificate is in the NSS database in the specified directory.
- -n NAME
- The certificate in the NSS database named with -d has the specified nickname. Only valid with -d.
- -t TOKEN
- If the NSS database has more than one token available, the certificate is stored in this token. This argument only rarely needs to be specified. Only valid with -d.
- -f FILE
The certificate is stored in the named file.
- -c NAME
- Submit the new signing request to the specified CA rather than the one which was previously associated with this certificate. The name of the CA should correspond to one listed by getcert list-cas.
- -I NAME
Assign the specified nickname to this task, replacing the previous nickname.
SIGNING REQUEST OPTIONS
- -N NAME
- Change the subject name to include in the signing request.
- -U EKU
- Change the extendedKeyUsage value specified in an extendedKeyUsage extension part of the extensionRequest attribute in the signing request. The EKU value is expected to be an object identifier (OID).
- -K NAME
- Change the Kerberos principal name specified as part of a subjectAltName extension part of the extensionRequest attribute in the signing request.
- -E EMAIL
- Change the email address specified as part of a subjectAltName extension part of the extensionRequest attribute in the signing request.
- -D DNSNAME
Change the DNS name specified as part of a subjectAltName extension part of the
extensionRequest attribute in the signing request.
- -C command
- When ever the certificate is saved to the specified location, run the specified command as the client user.
Be verbose about errors. Normally, the details of an error received from
the daemon will be suppressed if the client can make a diagnostic suggestion.
BUGSPlease file tickets for any that you find at https://fedorahosted.org/certmonger/
SEE ALSOcertmonger(8) getcert(1) getcert-list(1) getcert-list-cas(1) getcert-request(1) getcert-start-tracking(1) getcert-stop-tracking(1) certmonger-certmaster-submit(8) certmonger-ipa-submit(8)
- SPECIFYING REQUESTS BY NICKNAME
- SPECIFYING REQUESTS BY CERTIFICATE LOCATION
- ENROLLMENT OPTIONS
- SIGNING REQUEST OPTIONS
- OTHER OPTIONS
- SEE ALSO
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:03 GMT, December 24, 2015