CAS-ADMINSection: Misc. Reference Manual Pages (1)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEcas-admin - Administrator tools for building rpm/server database.
- cas-admin is a tool used to build necessary data for use with cas.
- Populate server database for automatic processing of core files.
- Populate a database with debug kernel information.
- Purge data based on set days (see purge options)
- Define how many days back you wish to purge data, default is 90 days.
RESOURCESA configuration file is maintained in /etc/cas.conf.
AUTHORWritten by Adam Stokes
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2007-2009 Adam Stokes
This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSOFull documentation should be found in /usr/share/doc/cas-<version>.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:02 GMT, December 24, 2015